Am I attaching too much to this image?

binga63

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did this last night for a friend and her partner who has just finished her last session of chemo... for breast cancer, my question is it too much ?

Attachments

• $_DSC3273.jpg
    $_DSC3273.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 231
It's a very nice picture...I figured out what it was about without even having read your caption info.

I like it! Poignant!

One little nit.. HIS ear on His desaturated side.. the earlobe is not desaturated.

I think the frame is too much. It's kind of hectic and busy, which is contrary to the vibe that I'm getting from the image itself.

And, yeah, there is a little bit of his earlobe that is in color. Also; there are some splotches on both their faces that seem like they're in b&w (like their foreheads), and that kind of makes it very grungy or "dirty" looking. Unless that's what you're going for.

I really like the image. I just don't think some of the processing is doing the content justice.

I quite like it and I wish I were as creative as to whichever PP I give my photos, but I always stick to the "most normal" of PP and can't even THINK about anything further than that...

Too much for me. If you intended to make it "dark", then you've succeeded. Personally, I think the message should be one of hope and optimism rather than bleak despair.

Too much for me. If you intended to make it "dark", then you've succeeded. Personally, I think the message should be one of hope and optimism rather than bleak despair.
Yes my intent was dark, I have happy happy joy joy pics of them, they are easy to take, I wanted to convey the feelings that were experienced during the event rather than after.

Not to much for me, I love this look, very cool shot.

I find it a bit moribund. I mean, why is he looking at us? It seems like she is departing.

Yes my intent was dark, I have happy happy joy joy pics of them, they are easy to take, I wanted to convey the feelings that were experienced during the event rather than after.

I think you did just that, in a very gentle , caring way though. You can sense the fear and uncertainty yet are actually encouraged by her strong presence and his calm seated demeanor. Very well done.

I like it as well. It would good as a black and white.

I'd lose the funky frame.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back