Am I crazy?!!

Noway I would think it was funny if someone did........lol I m just playing around!!

Not crazy - its a very interesting image and I like it.

I've had a few problems with photobucket, but I've also heard many people complain about flickr and I've had a few friends tell me they or someone they know have had images stolen from them on flickr - possibly because of flickr's popularity, but I would imagine it happens everywhere. tharmsen has probably offered the best option with SmugMug.

Photobucket blows.

I agree with tharsmen... Smugmug is an excellent option. 25-ish bucks gets you a year of the service(there are other, more expensive options for more $), but it's definitley worth it. The site is free of cluttery crap and they don't mess with your uploaded images.

OMG you are crazy!

Sorry if it doesn't sound very convincing :( It's kind of hard when I personally take being called crazy as a compliment :lmao:

OMG you are crazy!

Sorry if it doesn't sound very convincing :( It's kind of hard when I personally take being called crazy as a compliment :lmao:

I agree anyone that is into art needs to be a little loopy so they can think out of the box!! Nice try though on the crazy thing......;)

It might also be related to color space issues... have you tried opening your picture on your PC using the same browser you use to look at the image? I don't know if photobucket does something stupid like strips colorspace info from the image.

smugmug is by far the best one i've used.. it costs money.. but with the Code Yahoo you get 50% off any package..

Thanks it looks like I m going to look up SmugMug..............Thanks for all the replies! :thumbsup:

Still like this shot......lol

Did ya go SmugMug?

LOL NO!! I'm a flickr girl now!!

VVVVVVVVVV seriously....what's up w/ stealing my thread name?!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back