lol, i'm not sure your wife would approve of you posting pictures of her taking off her blouse online..
Pfft, it's not like I've not seen her on various 'sites' anyways. This is one of the least-compromising images I've seen of her...
By the way, puma, I'm just kidding. Don't hurt me. But yeah, seriously bud, I hope you got permission for that shot to be online HAHA...
On to the other two shots, I'm gonna have to agree that I wish it had some backlighting, but since you only have one SB to work with, I can understand why, and most people you showed that shot too wouldn't be like, 'Hey, man, backlighting?' And it's not a bad shot anyways, at all, so that whole backlighting thing, not a big deal. I can't remember seeing your earlier works on here, so, since they apparently weren't a standout, or I just didn't see them, I'd say, you're totally getting better.