What's new

Am I going overboard?!! C+C Please

I adjusted the color balance of the sky and added some midtone dodge to the clouds. Today the exposed branches in the tree were also bothering me so i removed them.

Better or worse?

Before

2010-7-15VF014_pp.jpg


After

vf_addpp.jpg
 
On the first one you should try selecting the house only and do all the adjustment you did.
 
i think your first set and your second set look good. I really love that house. It reminds me of a house you would see in the country on band of brothers.
 
i think your first set and your second set look good. I really love that house. It reminds me of a house you would see in the country on band of brothers.

Thanks.
You are not too far off. It is a structure on the Valley Forge National Park grounds.
 
For my taste the first one is extremely sharp, and from what I can tell you are losing a little gradation in the contrasty areas (the spots targeted by sharpening).

If you are happy with the look that is fine, just an observation.
 
I think they both look good. I don't really have a problem with either.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom