What's new

Am I overdoing it?

toofpaste

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
0
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a rough edit of some photoshop work I'm doing on this picture.
So far I've done levels, curves, and I've airbrushed the face as well as did some color correction to the sky. I want it to have the magazine "fake" feel to it, but I don't want to overdo it. Somethings wrong, I can't tell what it is though.



DSC_0418copy.jpg
 
I see alot of hard, almost like penciled-in lines around the figure; makes her look like she was cut/pasted over a cloudysky pic. post up the original
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
DSC_0418.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
The picture itself sucked. I was trying to save it on Cs3 though.

Like I said, it's rough. I still got to go over the mask a little bit to get rid of those lines.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
I know I know.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom