Amateur Light Photography Help?

xxWesxx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
wesleyphotographyshots.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay so i am a fairly amateur photographer, Ive been looking online and i found this amazing light photography technique. BUT, I cant seem to get the lighting trails to be right. For example this picture : $IMG224304.jpg
As you can tell 1 the quality is bad. Reason being formatting it for internet use. But if you notice the wheels are not exactly circle...i cant seem to get it right. Is there any special tools or rigs or something? Thanks guys!
-wes

Perfectly circular light trails are very difficult to execute freehand - practice, practice, practice!

I am a very very new beginner, but it looks like it would have worked correctly if you used a tripod. It looks like the irregularities are caused by not perfectly steady hands. I'm just guessing though.

Try to attach whatever ur using to create the light…to a rope. Just a small one, and just swing it around, it should create a perfect circle. Make sure it is the length of the tyre’s diameter

I meant put spinners on it and attach the light to it

If it is 4WD then you could jack the car up just enough so the tires clear the ground, attach the light to the tire, and put it in drive. Then take your photo. If you need the wheels static, then just take the photo again without the light while it is in park and combine the images in PS.

Or put a nail or bolt through a stick, attach light(s), battery(s) and a on/off switch to it, then spin it in front of the vehicle rims.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back