What's new

Amateur looking for criticism

hahncholo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, this is my first post (or my 15th? I can't remember when I made this account, or ever posting before...) . I wanted to join to see if I could get some criticism and tips, I feel like I haven't gotten any better in a while (I've been shooting for a year), but I would like to improve. Help of any kind is welcomed.

Here's my gallery: Nicolas Hahn's Gallery - Sam Hahn's Photo Archive | SmugMug
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom