Amateur Question over here!

This one is slightly better, in my humble opinion.
doggies1.jpg

tirediron said:
You are hereby sentenced to fifty lashes with a rusty cable release for your crimes!

Dude--let's move her crime's punishment into the 21st century: You are hereby sentenced to fifty small electric shocks with a modified battery-powered remote release that has been hacked to make a micro-Taser, as punishment for your crimes!

..but looking at it, I wouldn't bother - looks ok as is.

This one is slightly better, in my humble opinion.
You're right, it is better, but I'm serious; you need to show her what it would look like on metal.

New punishment -- you must eat the three-bean three burrito dinner from the TPF cafeteria. :laughing:

You made a mistake. You learned from it. No need to flame.

New punishment -- you must eat the three-bean three burrito dinner from the TPF cafeteria. :laughing:

You made a mistake. You learned from it. No need to flame.
If you eat the the three-bean three burrito dinner from the TPF cafeteria and walk anywhere near a source of ignition you certainly WILL flame!

The second shot looks less like the WWA so I'd go with that one.
As to "all the shots I took that day" Yes, after I deleted the duds and cleaned the rest up a tad, I'd give her "ALL THAT I SHOT THAT DAY....
ps If this Florida rain keeps up much longer I'm going to need the definition of a cubit.......

Sometimes you have to guide things... people may have something in mind they want based on what they've seen etc. but you can sometimes offer them another choice, something they never thought of. Show them what you can offer and maybe they'll like it. Takes I think figuring out how to meet their needs and requests without compromising your quality.

If you're doing or getting started at work in photography and haven't yet (or maybe have, not knowing your background) try looking at American Society of Media Photographers, or PPA or Photo Magazine | Professional Photography Industry News and Resources . I think too it helps to keep developing skills so your results can be consistently good in a variety of shooting situations. I still try to get in some practice so I don't get too rusty.

I might be opening a can of worms here, but...how exactly did the "client" ever even SEE this photo to decide she wanted a canvas print of it?

My clients only ever see those photos that have made it past MY standards filter.

She wanted a full unedited set of the photos I took that day.

nope, nope, nope, the land of 10,000 nopes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back