Amazing samples of the D810 in various conditions

Vince, I'd say all those images are let down by your processing.

Runnah I've to agree with you some what. I'm having trouble with screen calibration. I'm having some trouble with my new macbook's retina display. Luminance, gamut and contrast is totally out of whack [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24].

Is that what you were referring to? Are you viewing with iPhone with retina display?

Please let me know :(((

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see this mentioned so I will. It's not that you can compare 2 camera bodies sooc and see much difference. It's the DR that can be manipulated in post to create amazing images.

Trever could you please tell me if you see seeing wash out whites and greys? I'll post another image please tell me are you seeing a washed out face on the little girl instead of a gradual tone fading from left to right. Please also mention the device you are viewing from thanks

The right side of her face should contain only probably 10% whites from what I'm seeing from my retina display. In iPhone whites cover 70% of her face. In fact the image of the girl should appear slightly underexposed

I've found out the issue. Beware when you use retina display to perform editing ...!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back