Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love photographing in all conditions, but sometimes the sky is truly generous with us, and when it happens we are in for a show. One morning at Godrevy, in Cornwall, I found such a sky: it was simply an incredible sunrise, with one of those skies that are so saturated that you actually need to tone them down in post-processing, rather than enhance!

Godrevy Lighthouse at sunrise, with my Hasselblad X1D, the little but great Voigtlander 15mm Super Wide-Heliar v. III and my trusty Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D1_01219.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Great one! I have trouble with wide angle causing distant objects to lose prominence, but the lighthouse retains just the right compositional weight. Thanks for another mini workshop!

Great one! I have trouble with wide angle causing distant objects to lose prominence, but the lighthouse retains just the right compositional weight. Thanks for another mini workshop!

Thank you very much indeed, that's very kind of you to say, glad to be of inspiration! :) Yes, it's not always easy to balance composition using very wide lenses. I love them, but I appreciate it that they don't work for everyone everywhere :)

Wow! That sky is like a painting.

Thank you very much! :) It was a truly;y amazing morning!

Beautiful sky, how long was this exposer?

Thank you very much! :) Just a short 3 seconds :D

Best regards,

Vieri

Beautiful!

As always a beautiful scene. I'm curious, do you ever do panoramas?

As always a beautiful scene. I'm curious, do you ever do panoramas?

Thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed it! :) If you mean shot in panoramic image ratios, such as 16:9 and wider, yes I do; if you mean stitching, I'd rather not, but occasionally I do. I used to when using a tech camera back in the day:

CF201331_1336.jpg

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back