Amazon Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 on sale!

ChelleB0703

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not sure if anyone is interested in purchasing the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 but is currently on sale for $89.99 at amazon.com. I still do not have any software to edit on my mac and it was compatible. I heard that Lightroom 3 is great software so if anyone else is interested I am spreading the information. I hope that is okay on here...still learning how to use the forum. :)

Better yet. Lightroom 4 (currently in beta release) will be out in a month or so...and the upgrade from 3 to 4, should only be about $100. So buying LR3 (on sale) then buying the upgrade, is going to be cheaper than buying LR4. (if you don't already have LR at all).

Hmmm... something to consider. ;) Thanks for the heads-up. :thumbup:

Better yet. Lightroom 4 (currently in beta release) will be out in a month or so...and the upgrade from 3 to 4, should only be about $100. So buying LR3 (on sale) then buying the upgrade, is going to be cheaper than buying LR4. (if you don't already have LR at all).

hmm is there any downside to buying the MK3 and then the upgrade pack as opposed to just buying the Mk4?

Also how much of a saving (roughly) is this going to be and should one wait so long before buying the Mk4 upgrade (eg what's the average on the expected depreciation on the MK4).

I do like the features proposed in 4 and I'm very keen to use the lightroom setup - however I don't really want to set out starting with the lower grade and ending up using that longer just to make, what might be, a small saving on the Mk4

hmm is there any downside to buying the MK3 and then the upgrade pack as opposed to just buying the Mk4?
Not that I know of :scratch:

I'm just guessing, but the retail price of LR4 will probably be $299.
So if you can buy LR3 for $90, and the upgrade for $100, you would save $110.

In the last few weeks, LR3 has popped up on a 'one day sale' for $69, at both B&H and Adorama. Will that happen again....I'm not sure.

Great now I have to choose - Lightroom or Dremel.... I need cheaper hobbies darn it!

LR3 was on sale the other day for $39.

I ordered LR3 on a one-day-only deal from B&H Photo $69.95 on February 15. THe product was totally back-ordered, and I have not heard one peep out of B&H yet, two weeks after the date of sale. Nothing. Nada. Not one e-mail. Great service. NOT!

Amazon UK also have it on back order at the low price (the regular price its "in stock" apparently). Though they'll still take orders for the original - I'm guessing after the recent adobe "threat" of not being able to upgrade things people have jumped on these deals like never before and its run their stocks totally dry.

I ordered LR3 on a one-day-only deal from B&H Photo $69.95 on February 15. THe product was totally back-ordered, and I have not heard one peep out of B&H yet, two weeks after the date of sale. Nothing. Nada. Not one e-mail. Great service. NOT!
Contact Henry Posner, or B&H customer service.

Help Center | B&H Photo Video

I ordered mine today and it said it shipped already...I did pay the extra $7 to have it in two days though but it was in stock at Amazon. Not as cheap as some of you other people are saying it was on sale for but I figured the price wasn't too bad considering what it is normally. I would never pay $300 normally though. I am just a newbie trying to figure things out so I cannot afford that type of money for just a hobby I am starting to learn about. =/

I appreciate your order and regret your dissatisfaction. Please email me with this message and your B&H order number and on Monday (I'm out of the office right now) I'll check your order status.

$69.99 Student/Teacher edition today on Amazon . . . how low can it go? . . .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back