Amazon and my SB-600

phiya

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm getting quite irritated with Amazon right now. All I want is my dang SB-600 flash, which I ordered last Thursday, and it STILL hasn't shipped. It doesn't say out of stock or anything like that... just no progress on the order. Other stuff from my order has shipped, albeit from different sellers. Usually Amazon is spot on, but dangit I wanted my flash by this weekend. And now I don't think I'm going to get it which makes me a very sad panda. :thumbdown::grumpy::(

Are you sure Amazon is doing the order fulfilment. Often the seller is not amazon.com.

You want to make sure the advetisement says: "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com."

Also what happened with me, not saying this is happening to you is this: If amazon sees that you don't have enough money on your credit card or whatever, they won't notify you if this is the case. If you ordered the flash for $200.00 and you got $199.99 on your card they won't process the order. Just saying I waited and called in and they said i was $0.03 short on my order so they didn't notify me nor did they ship it.

man I'd get it from Centraldigital.com just cuz everything is always cheaper than anyone out there. They send their stuff FAST! But if you pay $5 extra usually 3 business days. If they're taking too much time, just cancel and order w/ cd

Oh I have plenty of room on my credit card, It's American express and paid off each month. And it is "sold and shipped by Amazon.com"
They just don't want me to have any toys to play with when I get home this weekend. :(

man I'd get it from Centraldigital.com just cuz everything is always cheaper than anyone out there. They send their stuff FAST! But if you pay $5 extra usually 3 business days. If they're taking too much time, just cancel and order w/ cd

Not to hijack this thread, but do you order from this website often? You weren't kidding when you said their prices are usually cheaper than anyone else. I've been looking at buying a camera for my wife and this website has the price of the camera brand new $160 cheaper than Adorama, B&H, and Amazon.

Oh I have plenty of room on my credit card, It's American express and paid off each month. And it is "sold and shipped by Amazon.com"
They just don't want me to have any toys to play with when I get home this weekend. :(

Alright my apologies. With mine I had to put money on it to spend it so that's why they said insufficient funds.

Not to hijack this thread, but do you order from this website often? You weren't kidding when you said their prices are usually cheaper than anyone else. I've been looking at buying a camera for my wife and this website has the price of the camera brand new $160 cheaper than Adorama, B&H, and Amazon.

I found when checking for DSLR's like the D90 and stuff the prices were the exact same as in store here.

Alright my apologies. With mine I had to put money on it to spend it so that's why they said insufficient funds.

No worries, I wasn't insulted or anything... I just want my flash. I'm considering calling them after lunch to find out what the muff is going on. A lot of good the diffusal dome I ordered is going to do without the dang flash. And experimenting with fill light isn't easy with the on-camera flash. =\

Hey yes so far I've ordered the T1i, the 5D MK2 and the 16-35mm from them. So yeah spent a good amount of money w/ them in 2 months. They ARE guaranteed to sell you good products and LEGIT products. Although they don't price match BUT then again everything they have is cheaper than anyone else. Yes I can swear by them and my packages always came in time.

I'll have to check them out next time I'm making a purchase... in this case, they sell the SB-600 for the same price as amazon, so other than my shipping issue it's not much different. I just hope I get the dang thing soon.

Phiya i kniw i had to wait for about 4 weeks for my 50mm from amazon

Most reactions

New Topics

Back