Amazon Discounts

icassell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got this from Amazon and thought that some might be able to use this:

As someone who has shopped digital camera accessories, you might be interested in our top accessory deals.

Shop now and save an additional 25% on popular tripods, batteries and more from Benro, Targus, and others, plus take advantage of special promo codes to save on Joby Gorillapods and Sigma lenses:

1. Save 25% on select Joby Gorillapods when you enter promotional code JOBY2OO9 at checkout

2. Save 10% on select Sigma lenses when you enter promotional code SIGMAO9A at checkout

Simply add a qualifying accessory to your Shopping Cart, enter the promotional code (for the Joby and Sigma offers), and we'll automatically apply the discount at checkout. Discount applies only to purchases of products sold by Amazon.com, and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site.

I got this from Amazon and thought that some might be able to use this:

As someone who has shopped digital camera accessories, you might be interested in our top accessory deals.

Shop now and save an additional 25% on popular tripods, batteries and more from Benro, Targus, and others, plus take advantage of special promo codes to save on Joby Gorillapods and Sigma lenses:

1. Save 25% on select Joby Gorillapods when you enter promotional code JOBY2OO9 at checkout

2. Save 10% on select Sigma lenses when you enter promotional code SIGMAO9A at checkout

Simply add a qualifying accessory to your Shopping Cart, enter the promotional code (for the Joby and Sigma offers), and we'll automatically apply the discount at checkout. Discount applies only to purchases of products sold by Amazon.com, and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site.

Wow nice offer ...Thanks for sharing great info ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back