Sigma Discount

Why is the Sigma 50mm f/1.4 $150 more than the Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens?

Dude, wtf ...... this ruins everything. If i order a lens i want it this week not f--n 1 to 2 months. looks like BH might be getting my buisness this time

You are funny :lmao:.

B&H is a great place to purchase. Seems like you are in a real rush, in that case a local store would be the best place to pick one up.

I have bought everything at BH. This may sound bad but i try not to give them business because they hurt so many local retailers, including my pocket when i sold cameras. Its sad the way we all do business but it is what it is. My local shop is weird and they sketch too much as does most places. If you work at a place the specializes in photography equipment you should brush up on the latest and greatest. The salesmen's reply to my asking about the availability on the sigma 50 1.4 was the lame reply you get whenever they want to make a sale but dont know how! He didnt hear anything great about that lens and would highly recommend the canon version, what a real douche. lolzzzz

Why is the Sigma 50mm f/1.4 $150 more than the Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens?
Canon 50mm 1.4 is a great lens BUT Sigma 50mm 1.4 is known to be better and is compared with the Canon 50mm 1.2 L.

And the fact Sigma is heavier the peanut-butter and jelly rules applies as well (whatever that is ) :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back