Lowepro Discounts through October 30

icassell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got this notice in e-mail for all interested:

30% Off Lowepro Camera Bags, Cases, and Accessories
Shop today and save an additional 30% on Lowepro camera bags, cases, and accessories when you purchase from Amazon.com. To take advantage of this offer simply add a qualifying product to your Shopping Cart and enter promotional code TRC2YTGQ; we'll automatically discount the bag or case at checkout.

One discount per customer; limit of one product per customer. This offer is valid through October 30, 2010, or while supplies last. Applies only to purchases of products sold by Amazon.com and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site

NP -- I hope you can use it. I love my Lowepro bags. I wish I had this when I bought them.

Nice! Thanks... With the discount I think I might pick up a Pro Trekker 400 for hiking etc.... Can anyone that has experience with this bag give me a review, possibly with some pictures? Im pretty sure someone on TPF has mentioned that they own one, and there is a pretty limited amount of stuff on the net about it.

Last edited:
Thanks again. Just ordered the Lowepro Fastpack 350 for $80. List price is $150. Needed the 350 due to my laptop being 17".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back