Sigma Discount

icassell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think some might be interested in this discount on Sigma Lenses good until June 20

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_17070_15897850_hi_img_1/?&docId=1000518471]Amazon.com: Save 10% on Select Sigma Lenses[/ame]

EDIT

Hmmmm ... the link isn't working when I try it and the Forum isn't letting me delete this.

Try the promotional code: "SIGMADAD" on Amazon orders of Sigma lenses. It's supposed to be good for 10% additional off.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing. It works, you need to make sure to order from Amazon not any 3rd party.

Excellent! Glad I could help! I've bought a lot of camera gear through Amazon (including lenses) and have been very happy. I always make sure that I don't get them the 3rd party route when I order big ticket items from them.

Well, it worked for me, I already got an order confirmation.

Last edited:
You're most welcome! :) so what did you order?

Sigma 50mm 1.4 :)

Of course this was not posted last week when I picked up a Sigma 105mm........

Sorry -- just got the email from Amazon today ...

Amazon might match their lower price if you contact them within 30 days of your order.

I would be ordering the Sigma 50mm f1.4 right now but it says the item usually ships in one to two months. Ugh.

Call them and ask if that is a reliable estimate.

I would be ordering the Sigma 50mm f1.4 right now but it says the item usually ships in one to two months. Ugh.
This is a very popular lens. Here is what I received from Amazon today:

"Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras"
Previous estimated arrival date: July 13 2010 - August 13 2010
New estimated arrival date: June 28 2010 - July 02 2010

That doesn't seem to me to be too bad a wait to save considerable $$

Dude, wtf ...... this ruins everything. If i order a lens i want it this week not f--n 1 to 2 months. looks like BH might be getting my buisness this time

Dude, wtf ...... this ruins everything. If i order a lens i want it this week not f--n 1 to 2 months. looks like BH might be getting my buisness this time

You are funny :lmao:.

B&H is a great place to purchase. Seems like you are in a real rush, in that case a local store would be the best place to pick one up.

Most reactions

Back