Amish boy w/ Guns!!

lol I knew that would get your attention. You can't beat Amish kids w/ guns!!

Jake, ahhh yes, I see what you mean. I might play w/ that.
Dammit, Mish, your post got reported because of the thread title, and I have soggy cereal now because I had to come look. :whip: Bad girl!

:lol: Awesome.

Key question: what kind of cereal was it? Was it Amish-Os? :)

For K...
8279515398_42c6d446f7_b_zpsa3767bf2-1_zps8fcedbd0.jpg

I like it but like it more like this...then you can call it "who is on top"

View attachment 33926
Very nice, Mully. I see what you like about flipping it.

Dammit, Mish, your post got reported because of the thread title, and I have soggy cereal now because I had to come look. :whip: Bad girl!
I would also like to know what kind of cereal you were eating. Some cereals are better a little soggy. Captain Crunch Peanut Butter Balls are the best a little soggy!

Mully's take for the win! Altough the guns become an afterthought, his version shows the Amish boy's face better (that's where you want the viewer to focus on, no?).

My original idea was to showcase the guns. I wanted them to protect the Amish boy from the guy in a hoodie.

Mully's take for the win! Altough the guns become an afterthought, his version shows the Amish boy's face better (that's where you want the viewer to focus on, no?).

My original idea was to showcase the guns. I wanted them to protect the Amish boy from the guy in a hoodie.
I don't want to sound like an ******* but if the idea was to showcase the guns then you failed. My eyes go directly to the hoddie and they stay there. Sorry.

I would have thought maybe "Amish boy with Iphone taking pictures of his family" would be guarateed to get more hits. :gun:

Still trying to wrap my mind around all this drivil in the last week over pictures of Amish........... it's really gone that far??? Wow, there's some folks with pretty small problems if that's their biggest ***** this week.

ohhh, and Mishel, thanks for the psychedelic visual trip. Quite colorful and interesting.

Last edited:

I don't want to sound like an ******* but if the idea was to showcase the guns then you failed. My eyes go directly to the hoddie and they stay there. Sorry.
You always sound like an *******...just sayin. ;)

LOL, ya' got me.
Muhahaha! :greenpbl:

Thanks for the comments, Peeps!!
Oh and Tony, my next title is going to be "First Amish wedding....help!!"

Very nice no matter what way you spin it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back