What's new

Amish boy w/ Guns!!

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
LOL Sorry, I just had to use the hot topics!! Feel free to talk about the title or my shot. C&C on either is welcome.:thumbup:
8279515398_42c6d446f7_c.jpg
 
Beautiful!

I feel the purple segment in the top left corner is pulling my eye. Intended? Maybe a bit of burning is in order?
 
(yer title) It sure got my attention!
 
Damn.. those are some huge guns!!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
lol I knew that would get your attention. You can't beat Amish kids w/ guns!!

Jake, ahhh yes, I see what you mean. I might play w/ that.
 
Have you tried to rotate the image 90° CCW? When I cocked my head to the side, it looks like the two magenta semi-circles could be Kilrory eyes peering over the edge with forrowed brows. :biggrin:
 
lol I knew that would get your attention. You can't beat Amish kids w/ guns!!

Jake, ahhh yes, I see what you mean. I might play w/ that.
Dammit, Mish, your post got reported because of the thread title, and I have soggy cereal now because I had to come look. :whip: Bad girl!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Have you tried to rotate the image 90° CCW? When I cocked my head to the side, it looks like the two magenta semi-circles could be Kilrory eyes peering over the edge with forrowed brows. :biggrin:
Good find, K!! I didn't see that. I'll post a copy w/ it turned and see what you think.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
lol I knew that would get your attention. You can't beat Amish kids w/ guns!!

Jake, ahhh yes, I see what you mean. I might play w/ that.
Dammit, Mish, your post got reported because of the thread title, and I have soggy cereal now because I had to come look. :whip: Bad girl!
That is badass!! :lmao:
 
lol I knew that would get your attention. You can't beat Amish kids w/ guns!!

Jake, ahhh yes, I see what you mean. I might play w/ that.
Dammit, Mish, your post got reported because of the thread title, and I have soggy cereal now because I had to come look. :whip: Bad girl!

lolz!!!!

"Soggy Cereal With Guns!!!!!!!!!!!!" This thread is just filled with WINNING!!!!!
 
I like it but like it more like this...then you can call it "who is on top"

$8279515398_42c6d446f7_c.webp
 
I feel tricked. :/ deceiving title is deceiving. Have you no morals?!?
 
I like it but like it more like this...then you can call it "who is on top"

View attachment 33926
Mully's take for the win! Altough the guns become an afterthought, his version shows the Amish boy's face better (that's where you want the viewer to focus on, no?).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom