Amish boy w/ Guns!!

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
LOL Sorry, I just had to use the hot topics!! Feel free to talk about the title or my shot. C&C on either is welcome.:thumbup:
8279515398_42c6d446f7_c.jpg

Beautiful!

I feel the purple segment in the top left corner is pulling my eye. Intended? Maybe a bit of burning is in order?

(yer title) It sure got my attention!

Damn.. those are some huge guns!!

lol I knew that would get your attention. You can't beat Amish kids w/ guns!!

Jake, ahhh yes, I see what you mean. I might play w/ that.

Have you tried to rotate the image 90° CCW? When I cocked my head to the side, it looks like the two magenta semi-circles could be Kilrory eyes peering over the edge with forrowed brows. :biggrin:

Dammit, Mish, your post got reported because of the thread title, and I have soggy cereal now because I had to come look. :whip: Bad girl!

Have you tried to rotate the image 90° CCW? When I cocked my head to the side, it looks like the two magenta semi-circles could be Kilrory eyes peering over the edge with forrowed brows. :biggrin:
Good find, K!! I didn't see that. I'll post a copy w/ it turned and see what you think.

Dammit, Mish, your post got reported because of the thread title, and I have soggy cereal now because I had to come look. :whip: Bad girl!
That is badass!! :lmao:

On the title: Bang . . . clip clop . . . Bang . . . clip clop . . . Bang . . . clip clop . . . (Amish drive-by shooting)

lolz!!!!

"Soggy Cereal With Guns!!!!!!!!!!!!" This thread is just filled with WINNING!!!!!

I feel tricked. :/ deceiving title is deceiving. Have you no morals?!?

nice.....you could have named it.....'gerbils do melt in a microwave'......:)

I like it but like it more like this...then you can call it "who is on top"

View attachment 33926
Mully's take for the win! Altough the guns become an afterthought, his version shows the Amish boy's face better (that's where you want the viewer to focus on, no?).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back