Ammo

c_mac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was a random idea, so I thought I would give my new flashes a workout, and give myself some exercise. C&C please!

by the way, I am still working on the whole black and white conversion thing. i sometimes can get what i want and others i can work forever and will never get anywhere...so these were practice.

2 is way under exposed but they are still good images.

2 is way under exposed but they are still good images.

the underexposure i did on purpose...i took a lot and this was my favorite. i think because it leaves a lot to the imagination. the ones that were properly exposed were bland and were just plain pictures of bullets...but to each his own...

The first would probably be the strongest image if the three standing bullets in the middle were the main focus.
I think the 3rd is my fave of the three.

Does Mr. Mac know that you were in the gun safe?

I like the last one, strangely enough.

And I share your troubles with converting to black and white...

actually those are mine...

If that's Federal 510, you're ok...otherwise, switch to Wolf MT or PMC Moderators if you can still find them....JK.

Nice shots. Have you thought about sending copies to Federal?

the underexposure i did on purpose...i took a lot and this was my favorite. i think because it leaves a lot to the imagination. the ones that were properly exposed were bland and were just plain pictures of bullets...but to each his own...
And it does. Ok then!

I like the last one, I can see these on the front of a video game cover!

thanks everyone!

Most reactions

Back