Amy K.

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm bored... waiting for images to export, so I figured I'd share a few I did a while back, seeing as how I haven't shared anything here in a while. :lol:

C&C, comment, do a little dance, or do none at all. S'whatever you want. :lmao:

8031782373_9a6f94c4d8_c.jpg

8031782863_689e527033_c.jpg

8031779724_ac8698c341_c.jpg

8031779972_43274fd56e_c.jpg

I quite like these.. 3 is my fav I think. What a lovely model you had!

Pose #1 rocks. Totally. Lovely lines. I wish she was shown larger, and clearer, but this is TPF...

Your skills seem to be progressing nicely e.rose!!!

Nice work rose; love the attitude in #1 - not so fond of the catchlights in #3, but a good set regardless!

Pose #1 rocks. Totally. Lovely lines. I wish she was shown larger, and clearer, but this is TPF...

Your skills seem to be progressing nicely e.rose!!!

Thank you :sillysmi:

Nice work rose; love the attitude in #1 - not so fond of the catchlights in #3, but a good set regardless!

Catchlights... I'm not so great at yet. What don't you like about them, and how would you fix it?

And thanks for your compliments :sillysmi:

...Catchlights... I'm not so great at yet. What don't you like about them, and how would you fix it?
It's just the position of her head that has placed them almost dead-centre in her pupil, giving an almost 'on-camera flash' appearance; moving/raising the key, or having her turn slightly would have solved it. Not a huge issue, more of a minor nit.

...Catchlights... I'm not so great at yet. What don't you like about them, and how would you fix it?
It's just the position of her head that has placed them almost dead-centre in her pupil, giving an almost 'on-camera flash' appearance; moving/raising the key, or having her turn slightly would have solved it. Not a huge issue, more of a minor nit.

Minor nits are good though. How else would I learn? :sexywink:

Good stuff, sis! She is lovely, and you captured that very well!

These look great. Loving the shallow DOF on 3 and 4, but think 4 is the better of the two.

On 3, the position of her head is causing a funny DOF/perspective effect on the left side of her head where the pearls are. Because there is no gradual transition from in focus to out of focus before you get to the background, it looks like her forehead is poking out further than it really is.

Maybe it's just me, but 4 looks more natural because her hand separates her head from the background and is further back providing the graduation from in focus to out of focus. Other than that tiny nit-pick, they look fab! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back