What's new

"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language."

cwindle1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 18, 2014
Messages
39
Reaction score
4
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I really love this. I personally really like the close up tight shot. What do you think??? $DSC_0644#.webp (image is resized)
 
I really like it too, but hate the fact that the image is at the extreme right so re-posting it on your behalf..

82795d1408878817-animals-eyes-have-power-speak-great-language-dsc_0644-.jpg
 
If you want honest answers, don't declare your love for a picture first.
People will shy away, not wanting to hurt your feelings over a small defect.

I think the dog's eye is a bit too dark for max impact.
 
^^Yes if you post process, bring out some detail out of the dog's eye and you'll much improve this image. If you change your status to "My photos are OK to edit" myself or others would likely demonstrate as this is a very quick fix in lightroom or PS.
 
Looks, like a smart dog. Nice.
 
Looks, like a smart dog. Nice.
Agreed. Looks like a smart dog waiting for a treat he's being bribed with to hold still while being photographed

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4. probably at work.
 
I don't mind any harsh criticizing at all as long as it will help me with editing/taking the picture. I just quite liked the outcome myself but it's my personal taste :) Dog wasn't being bribed by food (for once!) my mum was talking to her lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom