An interesting find on a tripod.

Sachphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was surfing around ebay and came across this Tripod. I curiously purchased it using my ebay points not expecting too much and it came in today. I am amazed at this thing. It is not rock solid but it does very well and the ball head is surprising as well. For the money I dont think it can be beat. IT is super light weight and solid. I used it with my Gripped D300 Flash and Nikon 180mm f/2.8 and it held its own just fine. Let me know if you have any question but for the price It rocks!

Carbon-Fiber Deluxe Professional DSLR Tripod +Ball Head - eBay (item 140471220336 end time Nov-04-10 00:13:03 PDT)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi,

Thanks for the post. Im actually looking for a starter tripod. I have a Canon Rebel XS and my heavies lens is the telephoto 300mm one.
Will this tripod hold it stable? Would it be easy to knock down?

thanks!

Knock down? NO It is pretty stable. Its not a metal Manfrotto Rock by any means but it is a goo tripod. I put a D300 + Grip + 200mm f/2 and it was fine. I had no worries leaving it sit...

Thats interesting. I may have to get one. My heaviest lens is a Nikkor 80-200 2.8 AFD and Im in need of a good pod. If you find a monopod that's as..uh..interesting, let me know. :lol:

Mark

I was surfing around ebay and came across this Tripod. I curiously purchased it using my ebay points not expecting too much and it came in today. I am amazed at this thing. It is not rock solid but it does very well and the ball head is surprising as well. For the money I dont think it can be beat. IT is super light weight and solid. I used it with my Gripped D300 Flash and Nikon 180mm f/2.8 and it held its own just fine. Let me know if you have any question but for the price It rocks!

Carbon-Fiber Deluxe Professional DSLR Tripod +Ball Head - eBay (item 140471220336 end time Nov-04-10 00:13:03 PDT)
I'd be curious to see how that would stack up to the Adorama/Flashpoint carbon tripod and heads, as the ball head looks suspiciously like my Flashpoint F3.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
And monopod if you have the time.

The price almost makes me wanna buy it just because!

That's definitely an awesome deal. The only thing I don't like about it is the twist fasteners. I prefer pedal ones for quick set up.

The price almost makes me wanna buy it just because!

That's definitely an awesome deal. The only thing I don't like about it is the twist fasteners. I prefer pedal ones for quick set up.

LOL that is one reason I bought it. LOL I had a frotto that had pedal and they seemed to sieve up on me and wouldn't lock. I about broke my hand a couple of times slapping it shut. I like the twist personally. Hey to each their own respectively.

I think I might go for it. My only tripod I own is a wooden tripod from the 60's. :lol: Can't even adjust the legs!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back