TO KICK MY STUPID GOD DAMN PRINTER!

...*cough* oooo i needed that :blushing:

I do with they would work when you want them to though :p

nothing to see here...carry on now.. :lol:

2.gif

Just imagine one were your printer...
Thanks for the invitation.
Will there be an EXPLANation?

I said you should get some decent boots ;)
Chuck it out the window - if it breaks then it's obviously defective. :lol:

oh yes, and explanation, good point Corinna :)

Well, its actually not just the printer thats the problem here, i have an all in one thing, an Epson Stylus CX3200, and its brilliant when it works, but that seems rare these days :mrgreen:
I was not only trying to print a photo out - but scan one onto the computer i found of me as a little girl for you to all laugh at. And, well, when i went to print, it decided to shut down and act as if it was already doing as i asked, and spit out blank sheets of paper instead, so i shut it off and start again. Trying again only froze it again...moving on, i tried to scan my photo thinking i could go back to the printing later, but pressing the scan button over and over ...i guess doesn't do the machine any favours :lmao:

Oh, how i love machines.

JEEEEZUZ! IT'S NOT EVEN GOING ON NOW!!

In light of your last post, I will sound a little strange in this reply.

Hey yo, hommie. Maybe our printers be knocking boots and doing tha nasty, hey? Mine be ****ed as well. But then, I never liked tha thang. It deader than my brudda Brian after some clowns did a drive-by and filled his lungs with lead. Word!

Well.. I am probably not going to be able to help. I couldn't get my printer to work for a week, so I called Epson, and the first thing they asked is if it was all plugged in. :blushing: whoops.. guess I unplugged the power cord!

I get flashes of the fax machine scene in Office Space from this thread. LOL! I got an epson too that i would love to drop kick...i do have a .357 that I've been itchin to shoot lately. hrmmmmmm.....

what truely sucks about epson printers is that when the heads get clogged they STAY clogged. I've gone through 2 in the last couple of years and paid a fair amount for them both...now I have the cheapest HP i could find at Wally-world and I'm pretty amazed at the quality it spits out.

Peanuts said:
Well.. I am probably not going to be able to help. I couldn't get my printer to work for a week, so I called Epson, and the first thing they asked is if it was all plugged in. :blushing: whoops.. guess I unplugged the power cord!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry peanuts, laughing with you, not at you!

Graham i think i need help hoisting my printer out the window....;)

And in future i think i'll be taking your advice mygrain!
Although i've got it working again, i'm far from amused with it right now. Think i'll be taking a trip down to the store sooner or later to get a cheap one that won't piss me around ;)

And Peanuts...thanks for making me laugh :lol:

If you new one does piss about, storm into the shop, slam it on the counter and then tell the guy behind the counter to sort it quick or you'll bust a cap in his ass. And if that doesn't work, tell him you'll get your homeboys to pay his ma a visit.

ferny said:
If you new one does piss about, storm into the shop, slam it on the counter and then tell the guy behind the counter to sort it quick or you'll bust a cap in his ass. And if that doesn't work, tell him you'll get your homeboys to pay his ma a visit.

:shock:

Oh, don't give me that shocked "I have no idea what you're talking baout" face. I know about you. I know that you tell your pop that you're going to chruch on a Wednesday to help them with their weekly jumble sale when really you're runnign a drug cartel. It's you and your type who are running this ghetto into the ground.

oh, nice going, that was meant to be a secret :grumpy:

Most reactions

Back