What's new

An Irish Lighthouse - Part II

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5007.jpg

Although 'OFFICIALLY' on Private Property, I knew at 6.12am on a Sunday morning, no-one would be awake to notice me!!!!
 
Although 'OFFICIALLY' on Private Property, I knew at 6.12am on a Sunday morning, no-one would be awake to notice me!!!!
Good call!

Lovely shot! The morning light is gorgeous, and it's a different perspective than many lighthouse shots (looking directly outward, to the sea)
 
I think I would like to see it from the other point of view. Mind swimming out there for me? Nice shot
 
Nicely done my Irish bretheren :wink: Looks like a good place to fish also.
 
yup very nice, always like your work. At first it almost looks like a ferry until you realise it's a piece of land! i've got to get myself over there one day.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom