An old man and a bunch of junk

Hooligan Dan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this shot of my cousin today. I just wanted to test some of Joe McNally's lighting stuff. I have more info on the shot over on my blog. He normally wears overalls and I was hoping he'd have some on today when I showed up, but no luck. The outfit doesn't really fit the environment. Other than that It turned out pretty much exactly how i wanted it to.

Like I said, more info and the setup is over on my blog.

GENE_01.jpg

Last edited:
...For some reason the picture isn't showing up for me.

Is it the same one that's in your blog?

EDIT

Now it's there...

I like your style, I always look forward to your posts. They're always 'fresh' and original.

Last edited:
Odd. But yes, it's the same shot as the blog.

Just took a while to load I guess...it's there now.

Good work, as usuall. He certainly looks like he's been there a while.

Its not showing up for me ..

Strange...now it's not coming up anymore for me either. If you 'quote' Dan, the link is there.

I tried refreshing the page a couple times (sometimes that works), but it still isn't there.

EDIT
LOL, now it is.

Re-uploaded the shot. Should be working now. Thanks for the compliments, OlllllllO.

Its not showing up for me ..

Strange...now it's not coming up anymore for me either. If you 'quote' Dan, the link is there.

I tried refreshing the page a couple times (sometimes that works), but it still isn't there.

EDIT
LOL, now it is.

Thank you now i can see it great photo

I love environmental portraits! They capture the personality. The way he's not looking directly at me really adds to the picture as a whole. I say, "job well done"

The outfit makes for a unique photo IMO.

there is good skin tone on the man's face....there is a junk around?

Took this shot of my cousin today. I just wanted to test some of Joe McNally's lighting stuff. I have more info on the shot over on my blog. He normally wears overalls and I was hoping he'd have some on today when I showed up, but no luck. The outfit doesn't really fit the environment. Other than that It turned out pretty much exactly how i wanted it to.

Like I said, more info and the setup is over on my blog.

GENE_01.jpg

ALL I can say.. is your work is AMAZING!!!!

Very nice portrait although he is looking off camera right where there is no looking space. It is not that much of a problem in this photo but I think I would like it better if he was looking a bit more straight ahead. But not at the camera. Over your right shoulder, I guess.

As for what he is wearing, I agree that overalls would have been better. Did you ask him if he would change?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back