an oldy but a goldy

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A shot I took of my niece Lauren, almost a year ago.. I posted it back then, but for "reasons" I decided to repost this one along with an announcement concerning my newly created website...

WebsizeCTBest2005-05-16-04-58-34JPEG.jpg

have a peek...

www.rayswildlife.com/

please sign in the guestbook if you have time.. I owe a big thanks to all my friends at TPF, as your friendship and fun here has motivated me to press on, and work harder. It's been about a year here for me, and I can't say enough about how wonderful you all are.

Thanks TPF's!

Love this shot Ray. I tried the link too, and could not open it. Cant wait to see the site man!!!

I'v only ever seen your wildlife photog ray, so this was a suprise! excellent shot - nice light :thumbup:

your so talented...love all your shots, raymond...and i remember this shot...

you need to take another one for now..show how much she has changed...she has the most beautiful eyes...

aprilraven said:
your so talented...love all your shots, raymond...and i remember this shot...

you need to take another one for now..show how much she has changed...she has the most beautiful eyes...

I will April, she comes over once in a while to see Maria, we will do a serious shoot soon! here is on from September..

DSC_390501websize.jpg

This shot is amazing too Ray. Woo hoo...I just got on your website...talk to ya soon.:headbang:

wow...this is outstanding. Superb shot and the butterfly makes it even better :hail:

Those are beautiful pictures Raymond, she is indeed a beautiful girl!

Checked out your site too, there's alot I've not seen on there! Will probably be there for while ... it looks good :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back