What's new

Ana Talos

I guess you can not blame someone for posting and leaving. None the less I am a little bummed. I like to think that people are involved as opposed to random posts to promote their art. I am a little nieve when it comes to matters like this, so do not mind me.
 
Who knows. Maybe it's her birthday and a mate does this to all the Boards rather than putting a notice in the papers.
Just considering the best place for it.
 
...maybe its a ghost...
 
Again Hertz comes up with the creative thinking. I was hoping the author would reply. I love 50's glam shots. In looking at her site she is an actress. I am guessing someone else took the photos. A little intriguing.
 
omg lol. Your photos are way too soft. It's not very good, are you selling something other then photos ?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom