What's new

Angel of Death - AKA "Dead Bird"

Looks like it's laid out on the ground and shot down at it? lol

3 dead bird threads this week lol. Glad I could start the trend haha.
 
With a camera?
I'm guessing you just stumbled across it
 
With a camera?
I'm guessing you just stumbled across it

It was in the upper level of an abandoned textile mill in town. There were actually a lot of bird carcasses there.

It's actually been rotated 180 degrees. That's why the blurred area of the photo may look a bit wierd.
 
Personally I would have been wondering why all the carcasses were there!! If you become gravely ill we'll know why!
 
Personally I would have been wondering why all the carcasses were there!! If you become gravely ill we'll know why!

Probably because they made it in through a broken pane of glass some how and couldn't find their way out again.
 
how punny of you, Ryan. "gravely ill"
 
It's actually been rotated 180 degrees. That's why the blurred area of the photo may look a bit wierd.
I was actually thinking it might have been flipped. Cool shot. Interesting that it's still all intact and in 1 piece. I guess nothing could get to where it's at, though, huh?
 
It's actually been rotated 180 degrees. That's why the blurred area of the photo may look a bit wierd.
I was actually thinking it might have been flipped. Cool shot. Interesting that it's still all intact and in 1 piece. I guess nothing could get to where it's at, though, huh?

Just more dead birds.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom