Angel of Death - AKA "Dead Bird"

Looks like it's laid out on the ground and shot down at it? lol

3 dead bird threads this week lol. Glad I could start the trend haha.

With a camera?
I'm guessing you just stumbled across it

With a camera?
I'm guessing you just stumbled across it

It was in the upper level of an abandoned textile mill in town. There were actually a lot of bird carcasses there.

It's actually been rotated 180 degrees. That's why the blurred area of the photo may look a bit wierd.

Personally I would have been wondering why all the carcasses were there!! If you become gravely ill we'll know why!

Personally I would have been wondering why all the carcasses were there!! If you become gravely ill we'll know why!

Probably because they made it in through a broken pane of glass some how and couldn't find their way out again.

It's actually been rotated 180 degrees. That's why the blurred area of the photo may look a bit wierd.
I was actually thinking it might have been flipped. Cool shot. Interesting that it's still all intact and in 1 piece. I guess nothing could get to where it's at, though, huh?

I was actually thinking it might have been flipped. Cool shot. Interesting that it's still all intact and in 1 piece. I guess nothing could get to where it's at, though, huh?

Just more dead birds.

Most reactions

Back