Anglesey at its most rugged

simonkit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.landscapephotographyuk.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Did a bit of coastal walking along the most rugged part of the Anglesey coastal path yesterday in North Wales, spectacular in places - scattered with remnants of the industrial revolution too. A few shots, all with Samsung GX10 / Sigma 17-70.
simon

G101578_whiteladybay.jpg

G101623_dinas_gynfor.jpg

G101677_porth_wen.jpg

You had some beee-yu-tiful weather! Wow!
And hey, they did, indeed, build mills or industrial plants or whatever that is we see in the last photo, RIGHT on the coast, ON the very beach!?!?! Wow.

Wales more and more and more looks like a place that HAS to be put on to my "still-to-go-to-urgently"-list! Lovely!

Is that path that we see in Photo 2 the coastal path you hiked?

You had some beee-yu-tiful weather! Wow!
And hey, they did, indeed, build mills or industrial plants or whatever that is we see in the last photo, RIGHT on the coast, ON the very beach!?!?! Wow.

Wales more and more and more looks like a place that HAS to be put on to my "still-to-go-to-urgently"-list! Lovely!

Is that path that we see in Photo 2 the coastal path you hiked?

The building in the 3rd shot is an old brickworks -closed in 1910

It certainly is the path you can see, climbs & drops 5/6 times over a 7 mile distance - it's as tiring as some of the mountain walking here in North Wales, I stiil have the aches to prove it !!

thanks

simon

The aches AND (!) a good many really beautiful photos (for I am sure you are only showing us a TINY WEE selection of good photos that you have taken!!!!!). And you did something for your cardiovascular system, didn't you!? So there. Always good! :D

Most reactions

Back