Anneliese (C&C Please)

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello!

Below are some photos of Anneliese taken in my studio. I'd like some C&C please. Which ones work - which ones don't work - and why.

Thanks!

1 DSC_0668.jpg
2DSC_0674.jpg
3DSC_0699.jpg
4DSC_0709.jpg
5DSC_0743.jpg
6DSC_0750.jpg
7DSC_0784-2.jpg
8DSC_0792.jpg
9DSC_0809.jpg
10DSC_0858.jpg

My favorites are 3, 6, 7, and 10.

I like 5,6,7 with #6 being the favorite by far.
If 7 were darkened a bit to have the lush warmish look of 6 it would be a killer.
The first 4 are offputting because of the pose and not the photography.

And watch the hair and dangly jewelry - when she moves so does it.

6, 7, & 9 for me.

Agreed - here it is darker!

DSC_0784-2-2.jpg

#'s 6, 7 (particularly after darkening) and 10 are wonderful glamour shots. They remind me of some of the great work done in Hollywood in the 1940's and 50's. I wonder how 10 would work processed as a black and white with a silver-platinum feel?

6 for me

is something going on with the crops they dont seem to be running standard sizes on a couple?

why are you posing her some masculine?

why are you posing her some masculine?

She wanted the masculine shots. She's a singer and it's kinda the brand image she's got going.

Agree with the in crowd, #6 then #7 over the rest by a mile. Of the others, there's something about #4 that I like - maybe the hint of a smile?

That is very nice. The only minor nit is that you've got her head turned a bit too far, causing some wrinkles in her neck, but overall I really like the look of this image. Well done.

That is very nice. The only minor nit is that you've got her head turned a bit too far, causing some wrinkles in her neck, but overall I really like the look of this image. Well done.

Thanks! Do you think it'd be worth it to minimize them in post?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back