Another C&C Request

w.ftw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I know everyone is getting a little annoyed with all the new users requesting C&C, I wanted to wait a while to post these but am dying to hear ways to improve especially because I will be taking a trip to the Grand Canyon this coming week.

6599276233_4e2b831352_z.jpg

Flickr Page
I don't like how the top of the the building blends into the skyline. I also think that the image is a little too bright, but all the other exposures did not look right. I tried to get the image a little off center but this image might have worked best if it was centered?

IMG_0113.png

Flickr Page
I like the composition of this photo. I think it came out a little out of focus. The baby is suppose to be the subject. I also don't like the fact that there is someone else in the background.

I would like to improve from a technical aspect, so any tips you guys have will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I feel real stupid, I can't even get my photo to show up.

I really like the second photo, but I find the first one looks like a tourist photo, with a point and shoot. It's not really a bad thing, but I'm not sure if it's what you're going for...

I really like the 1st one the best. Do you happen to have a picture showing more of the building lit like that as I think it would really look nice. Good Job

I really like the 1st one the best. Do you happen to have a picture showing more of the building lit like that as I think it would really look nice. Good Job

I do have photos of the entire building. But only this portion of the building seems to be lit like this. I don't know why. Maybe if I post picture of the entire building you guys can help me out?

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back