Another chance to get into film.

I'm still watching and waiting. ;)

Ron, you are awesome! I would like to throw my name into the hat!

Are you asking for any sort of essay or picture submittal?

Sounds good spiralout

You're in Wade. NO essay or pictures needed for this one.
Make them work for it [emoji3]
I've always wanted that camera, so I'll work for it, haha. :) Although, I'm afraid of asking Gary for his suggestion on how we'd have to work for it... ;)

Sounds good spiralout

You're in Wade. NO essay or pictures needed for this one.
Make them work for it [emoji3]

Well the Powerball is up to $1.4 Billion, would being bribed with tickets be "working for it"? lol (YES, I AM JUST JOKING!)

Well I haven't got your tickets yet ;). In the meantime here are some pics shot in Costa Rica in 2007 with my old Pentax P&S film camera. This could be considered "working for it" I guess LOL.
film for tpf.jpg
film for tpf2.jpg
film for tpf3.jpg
film for tpf4.jpg

Well the Powerball is up to $1.4 Billion, would being bribed with tickets be "working for it"? lol (YES, I AM JUST JOKING!)

Well, you can have ALL my tickets from last Wednesdays' drawing.

Cool of you Ron. Spiral is gonna love it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
.............................................................................................
emoticons_spot_party.gif

Congrats! WOO! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back