Another chance to get into film.

I wish I still had my pentax 110 super with all the lenses.
Best film camera ever.
I regret getting rid of my canonet GIII f/1.7 rangefinder camera. It was my first 'real' camera, and it was chock fully of pixie dust and magic. I'll never have another camera with more 'wow!' in it than I got out of that one!

It was almost impossible to focus and used now-illegal toxic batteries... but I loved it.

I'm anxious to give it a whirl. I'm looking forward to exploiting the characteristics of different films and scenes.

Eagle has landed in his new nest!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a lengthy migration but a worthwhile trip, hopefully! :)
Pictures will be up tomorrow! And film scans in a couple weeks if all goes well.

Thanks again Ron! What a generous gift. Truly a class act!!!

Eagle has landed in his new nest!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a lengthy migration but a worthwhile trip, hopefully! :)
Pictures will be up tomorrow! And film scans in a couple weeks if all goes well.

Awesome! Can't wait!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Glad it made it. Have fun with it.

I cleaned her up a little, put on a strap, loaded film, and made a few frames. It feels really great in hand!

Something is going on in the forum this morning. I cannot attach the full image in my post. There is no option given. I'm having difficulty in Flickr also. Definitely some gremlins in my pictures today.

Attachments

• Canon Ae-1 tpf.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Pix link doesn't work........:cold:

Fuji Superia that my local pharmacy carries. I want to run through a cheap roll first until I'm more comfortable with the camera.

Fuji superia, colours on these shots are spot on

Scan-130620-0007-XL.jpg

Scan-130804-0003-XL.jpg

Scan-130804-0002-XL.jpg

These shots are from a film i can get for £1 a roll Agfa Vista not sure if you can get it where you live but grab some if you see it

411-XL.jpg

404-XL.jpg

399-XL.jpg

The Vista seems to have better color rendition than the Superia. There's a bit of a green cast in the Superia.

Most reactions

Back