Another Day ... Another Cemetery CC

Geaux

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Decided to kill some time before the Super Bowl by heading out to a local cemetery with my Sigma 10-20. Let me know what yall think, I really enjoyed this walk. It's very sobering for me, puts life in perspective and some good quality personal quiet time. I also went with a different style of editing than my normal shots, any suggestions on this is fine also. Personally, I'm satisfied with the way my shots and pp came out this time around.

5423864948_089f38e760_b.jpg

5423863172_1b2241a8e8_b.jpg

5424096432_741722d9c9_b.jpg

5423496477_ae7ea05790_b.jpg

5. BONUS: Just to show how diehard Saints fans we are around here, I came across this vase shoved with the headline newspaper from last years Super Bowl win against the Colts, instead of flowers (fitting to find this on the same day as Super Bowl XLV). Live a Saints fan, Die a Saints fan, Continue to be a Saints fan ....

5423866776_7c3e13a01e_b.jpg

I have two more shots, but I know most don't like a large post of images, so if you're interested... check them out here :) Flickr: NOLA_2T's Photostream

Posted this late last night, and no replies so far.

*Morning Bump*

I like all of them, but to me, #4 looks a little blown out.
For the rest they look awesome. The extreme wide angle adds to the desolate feeling.

How did you edit your photos exactly? Like what did you do to them?

I've never edited mine, so I was just wondering.

Also, what were your camera settings on?

Hah, I can't tell you EXACTLY what I did for the editing of each of the photos as all of them are different. I ran a vintage/contrast action that I found online, then tweaked/turned off/changed opacity of some of the layers created to fit the images. No exact science to be truthful, so I can't tell you the EXACT settings used.

As far as the images, they were all shot at 10mm, iso 200 and varying apertures.

I absolutely Love the third! Speaks to me. Nice work as always!

Three and Five are awesome, love the huge wide angle you're using, I would love to have that lens you shot it with.

I really like the 2nd photo. I dunno just something about the sharpness or the light.

Would like to see #4 in dramatic B&W

Would like to see #4 in dramatic B&W

LOL.. i was going to type the same thing. I would lose the vignetting on these colored shots. It may work with B&W though.

Most reactions

Back