Another Fair Shot...

JimMcClain

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
1footinthegrave.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Plumas-Sierra County Fair, that is. I've seen some nice county/state fair pictures here at TPF, so I thought I'd share mine. For years I tried to get something like this, but I just didn't have the equipment - and maybe not the enthusiasm I have right now. So, this is my best, taken about 20 minutes after sunset. Comments appreciated.

$plumas-sierra-fair2014-34.jpg

Very nice Jim

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4. probably at work.

A pleasant, enjoyable frame. Sky looks good. Motion on the ride looks good too.

Really nice color and exposure. Too bad the edge of that tent is overlapping the Ferris wheel. Anyway you could have moved to the left?

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really nice color and exposure. Too bad the edge of that tent is overlapping the Ferris wheel. Anyway you could have moved to the left?

Jake

If its anything like my hometown fair its unavoidable; if you want a shot similar to this. Everything is just so piled up on itself to get it all in a small fairgrounds

Jake

If its anything like my hometown fair its unavoidable; if you want a shot similar to this. Everything is just so piled up on itself to get it all in a small fairgrounds

Oh mine was the same. I had to edit out an awning on one--there's so much crammed into a little space it's kind of a photographers nightmare, haha.

Jake

Thanks for the comments and Likes. I didn't have much room to move there. I had to park myself next to a tent pole to be out of the way. I tried taking shots in more compositionally advantageous locations (try to say that 10 times real fast), but got bumped into a lot. Fair-goers just don't watch where they're going.

Jim

Here's another "like". very nice shot. So much color, especially with the blue background

Most reactions

Back