Yes, in number 1, the parents were blurred on purpose. I arranged this pose for that very reason

I realize that the bars are "crooked" by when photographing a 3 1/2 year old little boy, you only get about 6 seconds to take your shot, so perfection didn't happen. You can even see his little hand in motion because he was jumping all around and not waking to sit still.
Geeze Fox-Dude....that was kind of rude. lol. It was a casual shoot at the park. I guess that's what he likes to wear?? I just told them to be comfortable and not wear conflicting colors (One in black, one in white)
I totally agree on the last one. The mom wanted one of all 3 of them laying in the grass, but I was shooting with my 50mm and didn't have a stool or anything to get any higher. I think my f stop was around 4.0? I guess I could have gone higher, but it wasn't exactly ideal with the 50mm anyway. I tried for about 30 seconds to get them both in focus, took several shots, and thought that I did indeed get them both in focus in at least a couple of the frames. But, no luck. She really liked that image, so that's why I shared it