Wow guys- harsh.
I guess I didn't expect that from this forum, especially in the beginners area

I pride myself in not shooting junk. Look at some of my other stuff in my Flickr....junk? Should I not be sharing at all? Ha.
I wasn't defending the fact that it was out of focus. If you read my previous post, she asked specifically for this kind of shot. Its my fault that I didn't think to raise my f-stop, I totally admit that. I could have made the shot work. However, since she asked for it, we did it....I'm not going to NOT provide her with one of the images. She liked it- maybe because she thinks that she looks nice, or her husband looks nice? Who knows. I don't care. I guess the point is....I just shouldn't have chosen it to share here on the forum where technicality is being CCed. My bad.
DScience.....to be honest, I'm a little more offended by your comment than the rest. lol. I'll fully admit that I'm not charging a lot, nor am I marketing myself. I'll wait until I'm technically better to do that. I don't even have a full portfolio yet. However, I'm averaging 3-4 shoots a month, purely by referral. Don't get me wrong. Nothing gets under my skin more than photographers who find suckers to pay them for horrible photos. I guess I don't put myself in that category 1) because they come to ME and 2) I don't think my photos are horrible. They could be better....much better....but they aren't terrible. Or at least I don't think they are

*pouts*
Man, I usually get decent CC here! The first time I shared, I was even told that I didn't look like a "beginner". haha. Toughen me up guys- fine. I can't take it