Another fave . . . Bridals and Groomals

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
At the risk of being called out on my use of the word "formals" ;), here is one of my favorite couple from this year!

JoAnna%20%26%20Jordan%20021-L.jpg

JoAnna%20%26%20Jordan%20047-L.jpg

JoAnna%20%26%20Jordan%20049-L.jpg

JoAnna%20%26%20Jordan%20058-L.jpg

JoAnna%20%26%20Jordan%20068-L.jpg

JoAnna%20%26%20Jordan%20096-L.jpg

JoAnna%20%26%20Jordan%20100-L.jpg

JoAnna%20%26%20Jordan%20104-L.jpg

9. The dress reveal!
JoAnna%20%26%20Jordan%20111-M.jpg

Like this set a lot. and man those eyes! killer. Nice you can get the bride outside with her dress lol. My last bride would have had a heart attack at seeing the dirt, we could'nt even get her outise on a manicured golf course lol.

Like this set a lot. and man those eyes! killer. Nice you can get the bride outside with her dress lol. My last bride would have had a heart attack at seeing the dirt, we could'nt even get her outise on a manicured golf course lol.

Thank you! Some of my brides are like that, and some are willing to do just about anything! We spend a lot of time at the beginning talking about putting enough time between their bridals and the wedding to get the dress cleaned. A lot of dress shops include one cleaning with the price of the dress!

I could only imagine what my wife would say about the pose in #2... "You want me and my gorgeous white dress to sit in this nasty ass dirt?!" These are all fantastic!

I could only imagine what my wife would say about the pose in #2... "You want me and my gorgeous white dress to sit in this nasty ass dirt?!" These are all fantastic!

Thank you!! Just to clarify that I won't make a bride do anything that might ruin her dress, she is sitting on a blanket! lol!! The reason I brought a blanket with me is because I would say the same thing your wife would say!! I bring a brown blanket that camoflauges into the ground. If you look closely you can see it! I don't worry about trying to photo edit it out because you obviously can hardly see it!

Oh I do see it now! I think it would be difficult an unnecessary to clone that out. I just looked at the set again... Her eyes are killer!

Very nice! Are you/were you on Clickin Moms? I just realized I liked your page on FB, but I don't think I got the link from here :)

Very nice! Are you/were you on Clickin Moms? I just realized I liked your page on FB, but I don't think I got the link from here :)

I was and still am on Clickin' Moms! I am shooting close to a dozen sessions a week and then editing on top of that, I find that I don't have as much time as I would like to visit the forums!! I am so in love with my Click magazine!

Of all these shots I think that #8 is the strongest. The others have posing that looks a bit awkward and somewhat forced. Not saying the are anything really bad but try to make things look natural.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back