Another from Day of Arrest

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
They supposedly had as many coffins as the number dead to date since the commencement of the Iraqi War.

DSC_0033upy.jpg

I like this picture for the statement it makes. As for the technical aspects, I'd say that you should've shot from two rows over so you wouldn't have gotten those people on the left side. Since you don't have a time machine, I'd say to crop a little off the bottom so the flag covered casket is the first then crop enough off of the top to get rid of the people and it would make the picture look as if the coffins will never end.

Still a great picture!!

interesting shot! All comments are good thus far a good.
personally, the middle row of coffins are a tad to aligned in the center for me, though it doesn't really make that big of a deal.

The cropping people out is a good suggestion, if you want to emphasise the coffins, and its definately a good choice for this pic because the people are in the background.

What would be interesting to me is to see how people interact with the coffins, sort of the mix of the dead & living. Do you have any more shots from the day?

vonnagy said:
Do you have any more shots from the day?

sure, see "a day for arrests" in the photo gallery i posted sunday.

Interesting shot. I like it. Again, you don't have a time machine; or do you? But ti would have been cool to take the shot at an angle and maybe in a crouch position perspective. Good shot though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back