Another from the pinup shoot.

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is one I kinda liked. Still not happy with her shirt disappearing, but other than that I kinda like.

Allowed to put up for view now as they picked their shots for the mag and should be out this weekend. None of mine were submitted as that's not what I was there for, just for the experience. So rather than drop a lot of images here, some of which I put up already anyway, I'll just put my link on flickr to the set.

Pinup Shoot - a set on Flickr

7836017316_9e63f0b295_c.jpg

Well done! My only critique is that her boobs appear to be somewhat lost in the background...

Too much contrast to my taste. You're mixing styles here -- olde skoole pinup with hypermodern "smash the greys out of existence" post-processing. I assume this is deliberate, but it's a little weird looking, to my eye. Partly, though, I just plain dislike the "smash the greys" look.

I struggled with her shirt (boobs) disappearing in all the shots with her wearing that outfit. Bad choice of outfit. It was the style we were going for, but first time processing as such so I obviously need to practice more.

The one of her in the colored outfit were better, a bit, I really like how they came out from the waist down on many of them, really got that old cartoon look I was going for. So yeah, more practice needed. :)

I didn't even notice the front of her shirt missing until someone pointed it out. I was actually first drawn to the expression on her face. It definitely appeals to me. The dark spot above the belt where it appears the shirt is popping out between buttons also stuck out to me.

I didn't even notice the front of her shirt missing until someone pointed it out. I was actually first drawn to the expression on her face. It definitely appeals to me. The dark spot above the belt where it appears the shirt is popping out between buttons also stuck out to me.

Yeah, I really like the face and how it turned out. I'll check the dark spot...didn't catch it. Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back