Another girl problem

monicam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
qj.net
I was on a date with my girlfriend earlier today. Out of the blue, she suddenly told me she was Iesbian, but she claimed I'm effeminate enough that she feels ok with me, and it's more acceptable to society this way.

What am I supposed to do??:drool:

I guess that depends on you and what you want out of the relationship.

It's nice she feels OK around you and being with you makes it more acceptable to society but I'm guessing you had something else in mind.

I think you both need to sit down and figure out what each of you want and then decide.

HAHAHAHAHA...Your girlfriend thinks you're a woman!

Although my first reaction was clearly the worst and simultaniously the funniest, I will take a moment to point out that you just scored the perfect opportunity to get two women in bed at the same time.

Mind you, if your girlfriend thinks you're a woman then it wouldn't surprise me if two girls wasn't really your idea of excitement.

bace said:
Although my first reaction was clearly the worst and simultaniously the funniest, I will take a moment to point out that you just scored the perfect opportunity to get two women in bed at the same time.

Mind you, if your girlfriend thinks you're a woman then it wouldn't surprise me if two girls wasn't really your idea of excitement.

:lmao:

So who's a girl and who's a boy?? Damn the internet is confusing?!

So you're called Monica and you're a boy? Who looks like a girl, who goes out with a girl who likes that but might be a lesbian? What? And who's the wet boy in your avatar, and how does he fit into it?

Help me out here.

Rob

I'm confused too.

Is monicam a boy or a girl???

meh... who cares.... either way you're a winner! ;-)

I think monicam has always been a boy, all along, and I never took monicam for a girl.
I don't think it is the name "Monica" that hides in his screen name, but "cam" for "Camera" ... and then we do / did (he no longer posts) have a member from Bangladesh whose name is "Moni" and that is absolutely a boy's name in his country and stressed on the "i", I would think, and therefore I have always thought our very "monicam" here is another "Moni" with a "Camera", maybe?

Now it is up to you, monicam, to put things right for us once and for all.
Is your avatar your self-portrait (as I have always thought it is)? And are you a boy, but, according to your lesbian girl-friend, "effeminate enough" so she can imagine to be with you, too? (This whole situation I find more confusing than anything, though).

I really want that popcorn smilie right now, only I fear being bashed for using it...... :lol:

wow, dont know what to say, other than i havent laughed that hard today after reading bace's posts.

Most reactions

Back