C Casey TPF Noob! Joined Aug 6, 2008 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 20, 2008 #1 A quick trip to the lake's edge paid off. I'm happy with this image. I work this location quite a bit. As long as it produces, I'll keep hammering it. C&C appreciated. Click for larger. Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
A quick trip to the lake's edge paid off. I'm happy with this image. I work this location quite a bit. As long as it produces, I'll keep hammering it. C&C appreciated. Click for larger.
cviste TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2008 Messages 74 Reaction score 0 Location Southern Cali Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 20, 2008 #2 i like the colors. and the reflections. nice shot!
B bullitt453 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 251 Reaction score 0 Location Graham, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 20, 2008 #3 Beautoful colors and nice POV. I believe it could use a little leveling though.
C Casey TPF Noob! Joined Aug 6, 2008 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the comments. I went ahead and leveled the horizon. Much better! Thanks again!
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 20, 2008 #5 that's awesome!!
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 20, 2008 #6 A beautiful image of a beautiful spot. I like the lighting on the clouds, and also how you included the grasses in the foreground when composing the shot.
A beautiful image of a beautiful spot. I like the lighting on the clouds, and also how you included the grasses in the foreground when composing the shot.
Pirata TPF Noob! Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 48 Reaction score 0 Location Communistwealth Of Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 21, 2008 #7 I definately like the colors too. Great pic.