Another long day!

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Think I spent about 12 hours out in the wild at various spots. Got a few different subjects today and finally found a hawk to check out the big ugly white lens.. Comments welcome and thanks for looking...

1 Found this guy munching on baby swallows :(
Black Rat Snake 2 6_8 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

2 This turkey was trying to impersonate one of my hawks..
Itchy Turkey 6_8 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

3 This was actually yesterdays Osprey of the day...
Osprey 6_7 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

4 Todays Osprey of the day
Osprey shake 6_8 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

5 Tree Swallow
Barn Swallow in Flight 6_8 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

6 Male Barn Swallow
Barn Swallow 6_8 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

7 And finally a Hawk with the beast
Second Year Red Tail Hawk 6_8 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Second Year Red Tail Hawk 6_8 5 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Wow!! As much as I feel bad for the swallows, I love that #1, specially because of the feather poking out of his mouth. Nominated for POTM, Stunning shot!

Kris, very nice set of images. My only question is about the Tree Swallow (#5), which I believe is mislabeled as a "Barn Swallow in Flight". Regardless, the swallows are my favourite. I really like the colours that you see in the Barn Swallows.

WesternGuy

Kris, I like the first one which is quite different from your usual subject, nevertheless, I like rest of them also......

Wow!! As much as I feel bad for the swallows, I love that #1, specially because of the feather poking out of his mouth. Nominated for POTM, Stunning shot!
Thank you Raj, you are too kind :)
Kris, very nice set of images. My only question is about the Tree Swallow (#5), which I believe is mislabeled as a "Barn Swallow in Flight". Regardless, the swallows are my favourite. I really like the colours that you see in the Barn Swallows.
WesternGuy
Nice catch, I fixed it on flickr, but it didn't carry through to here. I was pretty tired when I finally got around to uploading..
Wonderful!
Thank you!
Kris, I like the first one which is quite different from your usual subject, nevertheless, I like rest of them also......
I'm actually kind of afraid of snakes, lol. It is indeed quite different from my normal shots, but I thought it was a very cool and unique shot, especially with the feather in the side of his mouth. Makes him look evil...

Great set! You should take more snake photos, it is really nice! :)

We need to get you a hobby, you have way too much time to shoot :801:

Most reactions

Back