Another new trick not for everyone

ga_shooter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is another in the series that i shot today. I am still looking around, so i am unsure whatelse i will come up with this evening.

1375572053_04e16cbeb1.jpg

I am liking your first post better. This capture here gives off the feeling of just plain out-of-focus feel to it.

Agreed, and this one looks extremely noisy, too, and not too well composed, just as if this was an accident shot and they accidentally got into your frame.

Thanks for the feedback. I really trying to see what can be done in CS3, but other than this and the first one there isn't anything that can be saved from yesterday. (Ok, just the first one)

no offense, but it looks like one of those shots when I accidentally pressed the shutter release.

This might sound very drastic, but is meant just honest, not offensive.
I think it is mainly the composition of this one, which gave me this instant impression of an accidental shot ,and not the postprocessing.

If this was a in landscape format, the girl on the left was not cut.

no offense, but it looks like one of those shots when I accidentally pressed the shutter release.

This might sound very drastic, but is meant just honest, not offensive.
I think it is mainly the composition of this one, which gave me this instant impression of an accidental shot ,and not the postprocessing.

Offensive?? Not at all, it is an accidential shot, they all were. I like the way the image as a whole looks like it has water running over it, but other than that it was a just play with it in PS and see what happens. Apparently nothing, but the first one i posted was the same way and apparently it had some inherent quality to it that made it worth saving. This one...not so much...

bummer, i actually pressed the wrong button before i finished the post ;)

I was about so say, this image could be great if it was landscape and the girl was not cut at the edge ;)

The picture you have could have been a bit better if you had not cut off the girls... I see what you are saying about the water running over it look though...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back