ga_shooter
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 25, 2007
- Messages
- 265
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Here is another in the series that i shot today. I am still looking around, so i am unsure whatelse i will come up with this evening.
Offensive?? Not at all, it is an accidential shot, they all were. I like the way the image as a whole looks like it has water running over it, but other than that it was a just play with it in PS and see what happens. Apparently nothing, but the first one i posted was the same way and apparently it had some inherent quality to it that made it worth saving. This one...not so much...no offense, but it looks like one of those shots when I accidentally pressed the shutter release.
This might sound very drastic, but is meant just honest, not offensive.
I think it is mainly the composition of this one, which gave me this instant impression of an accidental shot ,and not the postprocessing.
If this was a in landscape format, the girl on the left was not cut.
If this was a in landscape format, the girl on the left was not cut.