Another newb

Screaming_Emu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Everyone,

My name is Joe and I'm from Maryland. Lately I've been looking around the web to find a good forum to get advice on photography and recently came across this forum.

I've always been interested in photography and have always taken tons of pictures no matter what I'm doing. The past year or so I've been busy with life...work, getting married, etc and haven't had the time to go out and practice. Lately I've gotten the itch again but just am not very happy with the pictures I've been taking. Hence why I'm here.

I look forward to posting, reading, and learning on this site. I hope it has as great a sense of community as a few of the other internet forums I'm involved in.

Here's a link to a lot of my photos. Flickr: screaming_emu's Photostream Many of them are just snapshots, but as you can see I'm mostly into travel photography. I spend a lot of time in hotel rooms across the country for work, so I'm hoping to start bringing my camera gear on the road with me.

Thanks,

Joe

Welcome to TPF, Joe! Hop right in and share your images and comment on others and you'll get better and better.

Maybe you should do a series of hotel-room images?

Welcome to TPF, Joe! Hop right in and share your images and comment on others and you'll get better and better.

Maybe you should do a series of hotel-room images?

Thanks for the warm welcome!

That's actually a great idea about the hotel room images, I've never thought of that! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back