Another Photographer from PA

Yeah we have family in the pit area. I'm not a big fan of the pit area simply because of the sports team. Cant stand the steelers and have a bigger hate for the penguins. Also you havent had good ice tea until you've tried turkey hill. I am also around the corner from a turkey hill. lol.

:lmao: Them there fighting words..haha...We have the greatest tea in the world...Gallikers...its addictive!! yummy....There is even an FB page dedicated to the uncontrollable need for gallons of it!! :drool:

And I'm not even going to address my sports teams!! This girl bleeds black and gold!! ;)

Some day you will have a baseball team worth cheering for. And hopefully one day the damn eagles will have a superbowl trophy.

Have you put pictures up of concrete city yet? I really want to see them.

Boo Steelers and yeah go Phillies :)

Sorry bout taking so long with the photos, work gets in the way of art sometimes :lol:
Working on making the file sizes more manageable and then going to upload them today. So I should be back soon with a few pieces!

can we make this pennsylvanians chime in thread?

I think we should start our own group!!! haha... can we do that?? I looked for one... we don't have one yet. :D

I'm in. If we can't get something done on here I can put something up for us PA photographers to use if there is interest.

Most reactions

Back