Hey Super, interesting shot! One thing I would mention to make the image stronger would be to straighten/level out the horizon, with the bridge being such an important part of the photo I feel it shouldn't be tilted to the left.
Also, possible a tad less foreground.. perhaps say crop out 1/3 of the water/ice (not quite sure ) under the bridge? That part's all opinion, but I think the straightening most can agree upon.
edit:
opened it up in Picasa real quick:
Actually ended up cropping out only like 1/5 of the foreground.. 1/3 felt like to much after I saw it.
Once again, cool shot I love night time photography
I feel the bridge is a bit too tight on the top of the frame. You are giving importance to the foreground by putting the bridge up in the frame like that, which goes against in my eyes what the main focus of the image should be...the bridge. Looks like you have a good sky to play with as well. I think I would of liked the bridge on the lower 1/3 horizon instead of the upper 2/3
Thank you all, much appreciated. tbh had not thought about a vertical shot. Composition is something i am really trying to work on. A more sky shot here.
Oh and it is definately water - been like 30C plus the last few days