another request for CC

Superub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Howdy all,

i have really appreciated the feedback from previous posts so here is one more.

it has had some PP

10sec
f13
ISO 250

any feedback again would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

ruben

Hey Super, interesting shot! One thing I would mention to make the image stronger would be to straighten/level out the horizon, with the bridge being such an important part of the photo I feel it shouldn't be tilted to the left.

Also, possible a tad less foreground.. perhaps say crop out 1/3 of the water/ice (not quite sure :p) under the bridge? That part's all opinion, but I think the straightening most can agree upon.

edit:

opened it up in Picasa real quick:

4359164514_350d147b0c_o.jpg

Actually ended up cropping out only like 1/5 of the foreground.. 1/3 felt like to much after I saw it.

Once again, cool shot I love night time photography :)

Last edited:
I agree with the tilt and the foreground fixing.

I feel the bridge is a bit too tight on the top of the frame. You are giving importance to the foreground by putting the bridge up in the frame like that, which goes against in my eyes what the main focus of the image should be...the bridge. Looks like you have a good sky to play with as well. I think I would of liked the bridge on the lower 1/3 horizon instead of the upper 2/3

Since you were already there I'd have recommended to shoot many, many different compositions. Shoot vertical and maybe even tilted.

Do more closer shots with only parts of the bridge instead of trying to fit the whole thing into the frame.

I could totally see a nice shot vertically with lots of sky.

Colors look nice!

Thank you all, much appreciated. tbh had not thought about a vertical shot. Composition is something i am really trying to work on. A more sky shot here.

Oh and it is definately water - been like 30C plus the last few days ;)

cheers
Ruben

Most reactions

New Topics

Back