Another Senior Portrait

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
388954156_sn8hH-L.jpg

There is another one from a shoot I had at the beginning of September. I know you can't tell a lot of detail of her face and such, but she really digs the 09 on it.

What do you think of the picture? I may post some more.. Not real sure.

unless it gets printed out in a larger picture size its not going to make a great wallet sized photo that she will be handing out to friends. the jeans look almost purple to me. but i like the idea for web use or a said a 10x14

I figure it was a given that it wouldn't be a wallet size... lol. I guess I need to state the obvious.

For future reference.. this would not be printed in a wallet size..

I would like to have seen her arms posed a little better. But over all.. I like it!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I agree with John on the arm posing. At least she be on her hip forming a triangle. Otherwise I like :)

maybe crop it portrait, and run the 09 down the right?

cool concept

Cool idea! Only 2 things bug me about it...her arms look 'stiff' which gives me the feeling that she's uncomfortable. The other thing is the color. I'm not sure if it's the feel you was going for exactly or what but her pants look purple-ish.

Yea, her arms are a bit awkward.. but thats just how she positioned herself when she leaned against the barn... I didn't pose her. So I dunno if she was comfortable or not.. I may have caught her when she was moving her arms.

Most reactions

Back