Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2012 Banned #1 Popped in on my lunch break to toss this one up for review. I didn't make it dark like the other one or really edit it at all, cause I really liked the purples and other colors coming out in the sky. Anything I can do different or better?
Popped in on my lunch break to toss this one up for review. I didn't make it dark like the other one or really edit it at all, cause I really liked the purples and other colors coming out in the sky. Anything I can do different or better?
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #2 Im going to take out the buoys and other floaty things in the water 'cause to me they look like bugs or specks...but I gotta get back to work now.
Im going to take out the buoys and other floaty things in the water 'cause to me they look like bugs or specks...but I gotta get back to work now.