another 'taking it in'

Oooo! Another beauty. The man in the photo is so interesting. I like the first one better though. I didn't really notice the frame in the first one, but in the second one, the lack of the frame gives it an unbalanced look, IMO. My eye is drawn right to the blank wall.

At any rate, your shot is killer, and I just love the man in the picture especially when you explained exactly what he's doing.

ok, i'm not a critique kinda person...for one, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing..and two..who the heck am i to critique anyone?? i say that to say this...
the first pic is the best... love the low angle..and really dig the look on the dudes face..but i read others input here..and one mentioned how it would improve if the second person was kicked out...now, for what my thoughts are worth, and its not even 2 cents..the whole picture is balance...1)black and white.. balance there..2)every picture is exactly the same distance on one side as the other from the trim on the walls..even the cords/ropes holding the pictures give balance and order...as such..the fact that there are two people, not one gives balance..and on a personal note...the other guy has either a cane or a wheel chair..(it looks like...look around his feet...under the couch..) so he loves art so much, its worth battleing a cane or a wheel chair to sit there and stare at a painting... the other guy is so engrossed, you said he sat there still for what seemed like hours...that is love of art. both of them show the devotion of a true art lover...and is that not also what you are?? instead of paintings, its capturing life ..on film..or digital..or memory...

(for someone who has no critiquing ability, i can sure talk alot, huh???) ;)

Ahh I really like this one...I like both of the "taking it in's" a lot. Mind if I try to fix the distortion? It'll be my second fix ever, but it may work. :D

Smith2688 said:
Ahh I really like this one...I like both of the "taking it in's" a lot. Mind if I try to fix the distortion? It'll be my second fix ever, but it may work. :D

go for it!

Most reactions

Back